Best Local Brewery Award
New Mexico-based craft beer breweries will compete for the Best Local Brewery Award.
B2B Expo attendees will have an opportunity to taste-test all entries, then vote for their favorites live at the event.
- Prizes and Awards
- Contest Timeline
- Qualifications and Criteria
- List of Participating Breweries
- See the 2019 Winner
- How to Enter
PRIZES AND AWARDS
The Best Local Brewery winner receives:
- EXHIB-IT! – Best Local Brand Crystal Award ($200 value)
- EXHIB-IT! – Retractable Banner Stand, including design and printed graphic ($625 value)
- 770KKOB and MAGIC 99.5 – One 30-second Commercial spot, including writing and production (airtime is separate) PLUS an Exhibit Booth Space at one of the Quarterly Net @ 5 Networking Events ($1000 value)
- Albuquerque Business First – Open Rate Ad Package for the 2020 weekly edition of Albuquerque Business First. NOTE: Ad(s) must be camera ready and to specified sizes. Space must be reserved three weeks before publication date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem. ($5000 value)
- Breweries may enter the competition by submitting the online entry form by March 20, 2020 at 5PM Mountain time.
- Taste testing will take place at the B2B Expo on April 28 between 3:30pm and 6:30pm. Attendees will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite brewery live on the show floor.
- The winner will be announced at 7:00pm in the Main Ballroom.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Must be an established, locally-owned (New Mexico only) brewery.
- Must agree to the terms specified in the Beer Tasting Sponsorship Agreement, including:
- Provide two (2) beer flavors (one IPA and one seasonal beer)
- Provide 2-ounce beer cups and kegs
- Secure a public celebration permit through NM Alcohol and Gaming at least 15 days prior to the event
- Cross-promote the B2B Expo and 2nd Annual Best Local Brewery contest to create awareness of the event
- Signed Sponsorship Agreements must be submitted by no later than March 20, 2020. No late submissions will be accepted.
See the 2019 Winner
Congratulations to our 2019 Best Local Brewery Winner: Bosque Brewing Company
Enter Your Brewery
>> To enter the Best Local Brewery competition, download a copy of the Beer Tasting Sponsorship Agreement FIRST, then submit the entry form below.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MARCH 20, 2020 at 5pm Mountain time. No late entries will be accepted. To confirm your entry was received, please call Derek Trujillo 505-999-1879.
2020 PREMIER DIAMOND SPONSORS