Best Local Brand Award
The 2020 B2B Expo will feature the Best Local Brand Awards for the sixth year in a row.
There will be one first-place winner in two different categories:
- Best Local Brand – Commercial Business [view Entry Form]
- Best Local Brand – Nonprofit Organization [view Entry Form]
- 2020 Prizes and Awards
- Contest Timeline
- Qualifications and Criteria
- See the 2019 Winners
- How to Enter
2020 PRIZES AND AWARDS
Best Local Brand winners in each of the two categories receive:
- EXHIB-IT! – Best Local Brand Crystal Award ($200 value)
- EXHIB-IT! – Retractable Banner Stand, including design and printed graphic ($625 value)
- 770KKOB and MAGIC 99.5 – One 30-second Commercial spot, including writing and production (airtime is separate) PLUS an Exhibit Booth Space at one of the Quarterly Net @ 5 Networking Events ($1000 value)
- Albuquerque Business First – Open Rate Ad Package for the 2020 weekly edition of Albuquerque Business First. NOTE: Ad(s) must be camera ready and to specified sizes. Space must be reserved three weeks before publication date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem. ($5000 value)
- Official online entry forms for both commercial and nonprofit organizations were published and made available on this website as of September 13, 2019, with an official entry deadline of no later than March 20, 2020.
- On March 27, 2020, the top 3 finalists in each category will be announced and all applicants notified.
- Finalists will be placed online for Open Voting by the community to begin March 31, 2020, with an end date of April 28, 2020, at 6:30 PM.
- Winners will be announced LIVE at 7:15 PM from the center stage at the B2B Expo.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Must be an established, locally-owned (New Mexico only) nonprofit organization or a for-profit commercial business.
- Enter by no later than March 20, 2020. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Submissions must be complete and include uploaded logo/branding examples.
SEE THE 2019 WINNERS
The winners in each of the two categories for 2019 were:
COMMERCIAL BUSINESS CATEGORY: New Mexico Sabor
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION CATEGORY: Family Friendly New Mexico
How to Enter
Contestants may enter via one of our two online submission forms:
All entries must be received by EXHIB-IT! no later than March 20, 2020, at 5:00PM MST to be eligible. No late entries will be accepted. To confirm your entry was received, please call Derek Trujillo at 505.999.1879.
2020 PREMIER DIAMOND SPONSORS