Exhibitors, don’t miss one of Albuquerque’s most successful networking and community service events! If you attended last year’s event, you remember the 839+ attendees, great food and prizes, and of course, the great networking. This year’s expo promises to be another event to remember! Guests will include members of the business community and organizations that contribute to social and economic progress in Albuquerque and the surrounding metropolitan area.
Exhibitors Resource Guide
- Exhibitor Information Packet
- Exhibitor Schedule
- Show Venue & Directions
- Show Rentals
- Hotel Reservations
Check back for the 2018 Exhibitor Packet
- Setup Options: TBD
- Pre-Event Educational Roundtables:
- Session 1: 2:00-2:45 PM
- Session 2: 3:00-3:45 PM
- Must pre-register to attend
- Exhibiting: B2B Expo is from 4:00-8:00 PM
- Breakdown: Exhibitors must tear down between 8:00 and 9:00 PM
Show Venue & Directions
The 2018 B2B Expo will be held at the Isleta Resort & Casino located at 11000 Broadway SE, Albuquerque, NM 87105. If you’re traveling from out-of-town, you may also book a hotel room at Isleta for a special discounted rate.
Electrical is available to ALL exhibitors.
2018 Discount Coming SOON!
Isleta Resort & Casino
The management and staff of the Isleta Resort & Casino welcome sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees to their luxurious southwestern resort just 7 minutes south of downtown Albuquerque. You will enjoy outstanding service and the finest accommodations in the Southwest. Their spacious guest rooms and suites boast stunning views. As their guest, you will enjoy all of the amenities that set Isleta Resort & Casino apart from the rest!
A partial list of their amenities includes:
- Complimentary high-speed internet access in guest and meeting rooms
- Complimentary airport transportation / self or valet parking
- Year-round outdoor / indoor swimming pool and cabanas
- Year-round whirlpool
- 18-hole golf course
- Full-service spa and salon
- Fun Connection with bowling, laser tag and arcade
- Several dining options, from casual to fine dining
- Year-round fishing at Isleta Lakes