Best Local Brewery Award
New Mexico-based craft beer breweries will compete for the Best Local Brewery Award.
B2B Expo attendees will have an opportunity to taste-test all entries, then vote for their favorites live at the event.
- Prizes and Awards
- Contest Timeline
- Qualifications and Criteria
- List of Participating Breweries – COMING SOON!
- See the 2019 Winner
PRIZES AND AWARDS
The Best Local Brewery winner receives:
- EXHIB-IT! – Best Local Brand Crystal Award ($200 value)
- EXHIB-IT! – Retractable Banner Stand, including design and printed graphic ($625 value)
- 770KKOB and MAGIC 99.5 – One 30-second Commercial spot, including writing and production (airtime is separate) PLUS an Exhibit Booth Space at one of the Quarterly Net @ 5 Networking Events ($1000 value)
- Albuquerque Business First – Open Rate Ad Package for the 2019 weekly edition of Albuquerque Business First. NOTE: Ad(s) must be camera ready and to specified sizes. Space must be reserved three weeks before publication date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem. ($5000 value)
- Breweries may enter the competition by submitting the online entry form by March 20, 2020 at 5PM Mountain time.
- Taste testing will take place at the B2B Expo on April 28 between 3:00pm and 6:30pm. Attendees will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite brewery live on the show floor.
- The winner will be announced at 7:00pm in the Main Ballroom.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Must be an established, locally-owned (New Mexico only) brewery.
See the 2019 Winner
Congratulations to our 2019 Best Local Brewery Winner: Bosque Brewing Company
2020 PREMIER DIAMOND SPONSORS