Best Local Brewery Award
NEW THIS YEAR! New Mexico-based craft beer breweries will compete for the Best Local Brewery Award. Taste-test them all for yourself (for FREE!) at the 12th Annual B2B Expo, then vote for your favorites live at the event.
- Prizes and Awards
- Contest Timeline
- Qualifications and Criteria
- List of Participating Breweries
- Enter Your Brewery
PRIZES AND AWARDS
The Best Local Brewery winner will receive:
- EXHIB-IT! – Best Local Brand Crystal Award ($200 value)
- EXHIB-IT! – Retractable Banner Stand, including design and printed graphic ($625 value)
- 770KKOB and MAGIC 99.5 – One 30-second Commercial spot, including writing and production (airtime is separate) PLUS an Exhibit Booth Space at one of the Quarterly Net @ 5 Networking Events ($1000 value)
- Albuquerque Business First – Open Rate Ad Package for the 2019 weekly edition of Albuquerque Business First. NOTE: Ad(s) must be camera ready and to specified sizes. Space must be reserved three weeks before publication date. Email email@example.com to redeem. ($5000 value)
Breweries may enter the competition by submitting the forms below by March 22 at 5PM Mountain time. Taste testing will take place at the B2B Expo on April 23 between 4:00pm and 6:30pm. Attendees will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite brewery live on the show floor. The winner will be announced at 7:00pm in the Main Ballroom.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CRITERIA
- Must be an established, locally-owned (New Mexico only) brewery.
- Must agree to the terms specified in the Beer Tasting Sponsorship Agreement, including:
- Provide two (2) beer flavors (one IPA and one seasonal beer)
- Provide 2-ounce beer cups and kegs
- Secure a public celebration permit through NM Alcohol and Gaming at least 10 days prior to the event
- Promote and sell 20 or more attendee tickets to create awareness of the event
- Signed Sponsorship Agreements must be submitted by no later than March 22, 2019. No late submissions will be accepted.
Enter Your Brewery
>> To enter the Best Local Brewery competition, download a copy of the Beer Tasting Sponsorship Agreement FIRST, then submit the entry form below.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MARCH 22, 2019 at 5pm Mountain time. No late entries will be accepted. To confirm your entry was received, please call Allie Joseph at 505-999-1877.
2019 PREMIER DIAMOND SPONSORS